Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amanda Bynes, Teen actress,Retires From Acting at the age of 24


Amanda Bynes,teen actress,known for her work on 'All That' and 'The Amanda Show' on Nickelodeon decided to drop the motherload of information via Twitter, telling her fans that she's planning to retire from acting altogether. Even though, Amanda Bynes is slated to star in the comedy 'Easy A' alongside Gemma Stone, Amanda swears this will be her last performance. Here's what Amanda Bynes' fans found out via Twitter:

"I’ve never written the movies & tv shows I’ve been apart of I’ve only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play. Being an actress isn’t as fun as it may seem. If I don’t love something anymore I stop doing it. I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it. I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I’ve retired.”

Amanda Bynes, at 24, is a bit young to retire from acting despite the fact that she's been acting on Nickelodeon shows since she was only nine years old. Furthermore, she hasn't actually proclaimed what her plans for the future are once in a post-acting world. Directing? Producing? We believe we've seen this act before. Michael Jordan. Jay-Z. Now, Amanda Bynes? She'll be back... they always come back.

No comments: